B2B@EUSAIR FORUM 2021
The B2B event is organized by the Enterprise Europe Network members during first day of the 6th Forum of the EU Strategy for the Adriatic and Ionian Region (EUSAIR), under the presidency of the Republic of Slovenia, with the support of the EUSAIR Facility Point and in close cooperation with the European Commission.
The match-making event brings together SMEs, research institutes, universities, development organizations, clusters & associations and other organizations from 9 EUSAIR countries (Italy, Slovenia, Croatia, BiH, Serbia, Montenegro, N. Macedonia, Greece and Albania).
This is a unique opportunity to generate new business & technological contacts as well as plan new project collaborations for the coming open calls under new cross-border, regional and centralized EU programs of the next financial perspective 2021-2027.
- Blue Growth
- Connecting the Region
- Environmental Quality and Environment Protection
- Sustainable Tourism
For more information about subtopics addressed, please visit the tab B2B topics details and R&D topics details.
- On-line registration deadline: from now until 10th May 2021 (register and insert your cooperation profile in "Marketplace")
- Booking of meetings: 19th April – 10th May 2021 (choose interesting participant profiles and book your B2B meetings)
- Receive preliminary agenda of your meetings: 10th May 2021
- Perform your B2B meetings: 11th May 2021, from 10.00 to 19.00 CET
For more details please visit the tab Agenda.
Registration to the B2B@EUSAIR FORUM 2021 is free of charge!!!
- to introduce new business products/services and technology solutions to the markets of Adriatic-Ionian region
- to find qualified European suppliers during effective one-to one meetings
- to find new European customers for your products/services and establish business partnerships
- to find business/technology partners to discuss new technology and innovative solutions to be introduced to the market
- to establish project partnerships for joint development of project ideas into project proposals for the coming EU open calls
How can you benefit from this event?
- Publish and showcase your products, projects, services or business needs to event participants
- Initiate and arrange promising pre-scheduled 1:1 meetings at the event
- Generate fresh leads and meet new contacts in a time and cost-efficient way
- Stay one step ahead of your competitors by being seen and visibly present at the event
The Top 5 objectives to make your stay a success:
- Meet Partners and Customers
- Discover New Products & Services
- Prepare Purchases or Projects
- Meet New Suppliers & Project partners
- Get Information about latest's trends